Preliminary 4Q12 Results: Even reaches 2012 guidance, with launches of R$2.52 billion

São Paulo, January 14, 2013 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais and with a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, announces preliminary and unaudited data for its launches, sales, land acquisitions and deliveries in 4Q12 and full year 2012.

R$ million (% Even) 1Q12 2Q12 3Q121 4Q121 20121
Launches (PSV) 516 184 655 1,162 2,517
Contracted Sales 525 320 410 505 1,760
Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) 28% 21% 22% 20%

Sixteen projects were launched in the fourth quarter, totaling R$1.16 billion (Even‘s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul.
We closed 2012 with total launches of R$2.52 billion (Even‘s share), in line with the guidance for the year of R$2.5 billion.

Contracted sales totaled R$505 million in the fourth quarter (Even‘s share), R$318 million (63%) of which from projects launched in the quarter and the remaining R$187 million (37%), from units in inventory, totaling sales of R$1.76 billion in the year.
The period Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) was 20%.

In the fourth quarter of 2012, six sites with a combined PSV R$341 million were acquired (Even‘s share). Including the acquisitions we made in 2012, we recorded PSV of R$2.05 billion.

Projects Delivered¹
In the fourth quarter, we delivered 12 projects (2,384 units) with launch PSV of R$466 million (Even‘s share). As a result, in 2012 we delivered 28 projects, totaling launch PSV of R$1.87 billion (Even‘s share) and 6,425 units, in line with the delivery guidance for the year.

¹Anaudited managerial figures, which may be subject to change.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat

Ariel Mizrahi
Investor Relations Manager

Marcelo Pereira de Paula
Investor Relations Intern

IR Contact:
Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780