We pride ourselves on following good ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) practices, maintaining sustainability in our DNA and recording indicators that confirm our commitment to the environment, the community and sustainable development.
Such practices are present at all stages of our works, with reuse, recycling and reuse of materials. And also in the projects delivered, through Morar Even, a program that shows the sustainability applied to the project and how this affects the daily lives of the residents. This care also applies to the surrounding communities, with various training and education programs that have already benefited more than 4,000 people.
- 96% average performance in sustainability inspections;
- 98% of the waste generated in our works are reused;
- 100% Carbon-Neutral (GEE) delivered products in 2021;
- 15% reduction in water consumption and 21% reduction in energy consumption at construction sites;
- More than 4,000 people benefited from social projects;
- 7.2 tons of recyclable waste collected by “Neighbor Care Program” since 2021;
- 22% reduction of call in the post-construction;
- Executive ESG committee;
- Rating brAA+ issued by S&P Global Ratings.
We maintain a platform dedicated to sustainability, with our indicators, details of the initiatives developed and content on the subject.
It can be accessed through the link: www.even.com.br/sustentavel
Access our Sustainability Report year 2021.
No files for the selected year.