Preliminary 4Q13 Results: Even posts record sales in 2013: R$2.1 billion

2013 launches total a PSV of R$2.4 billion

São Paulo, January 13, 2014 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (Bovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, focused on residential developments with units starting at R$250,000, announces its preliminary and unaudited data for launches, sales, deliveries and land acquisitions in 4Q13 and 2013.

R$ million (% Even) 1Q13 2Q13 3Q131 4T131 20131
Launches (PSV) 286 513 392 1,232 2,423
Contracted Sales 419 612 366 714 2,111
Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) 18% 25% 16% 23%

Thirteen projects were launched in the fourth quarter, totaling R$1,232 million (Even‘s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul. We closed the year with launches totaling R$2,423 million.

Contracted sales reached R$714 million in the quarter (Even‘s share), R$482 million (68%) of which from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$232 million (32%), from units in inventory. We closed 2013 with record sales of R$2,111 million.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 23%.

In the fourth quarter of 2013, we acquired ten sites with a combined PSV of R$893 million (Even‘s share). In 2013, we acquired 25 sites with a combined PSV of R$2,646 million.

Projects Delivered¹
In 4Q13, we delivered 7 projects (1,234 units) with a launch PSV of R$333 million (Even‘s share). As a result, in 2013 we delivered 31 projects, totaling R$1.416 million (PSV considering the sale price at launch) and 6,534 units.

¹Anaudited managerial figures, which may be subject to change.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat

Ariel Mizrahi
Investor Relations Manager

Marcelo Pereira de Paula
Investor Relations Intern

IR Contact:
Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780