Even posts record sales in 2Q13, reaching R$609 million

Period land acquisitions with a PSV of R$589 million

São Paulo, July 10, 2013 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, focused on residential developments with units priced above R$250,000, announces preliminary and unaudited data for its launches, sales, deliveries and land acquisitions in 2Q13.

R$ million (% Even) 1Q13 2Q131 1H131
Launches (PSV) 286 513 799
Contracted Sales 418 609 1,027
Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) 18% 25%

Five projects were launched in the second quarter, totaling R$513 million (Even‘s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul. We closed the first half of 2013 with launches totaling R$799 million.

Even posted record sales in the second quarter. Contracted sales reached R$609 million in the quarter (Even‘s share), R$208 million (34%) of which from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$401 million (66%), was from units in inventory.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 25%.

In 2Q13, we acquired new sites, with a combined PSV of R$589 million (Even‘s share). Including the acquisitions we made in the first six months of the year, we reached a PSV of R$1,581 million.

Projects Delivered¹
In 2Q13, we delivered 13 projects (2,550 units) with a launch PSV of R$607 million (Even‘s share). As a result, in 1H13 we delivered 15 projects, totaling a launch PSV of R$719 million (Even‘s share) and 3,173 units.

¹ Unaudited management figures, subject to alteration.