Even discloses the 1Q16 results
São Paulo, May 6, 2016 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), with operations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais and a focus on residential developments with a unit value above R$250 thousand, announces its results for the first quarter of 2016 (1Q16). Except where stated otherwise, the consolidated financial and operating information herein is presented in Brazilian reais (R$).
- Sales of R$ 315 million (Even‘s share) in 1Q16, with launch sales-over-supply (VSO) of 75.5%.
- Total inventory fell by 10% over 4Q15 (from R$ 2.3 billion to R$ 2.0 billion);
- The company delivered 7 projects totaling PSV of R$ 520 million, Even‘s share (considering sales prices at the time of launch);
- Dividends totaling R$ 35.0 million were paid on May 03, of which R$ 10.9 million are additional dividends.
- Cash position amounted to R$ 594 million, even after R$ 68 million of corporate debt payment.
In order to download the 1Q16 Earnings Release, please click here.
Even, aiming to ensure the fair disclosure of its results, also invites for the Conference Call:
Conference Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
May 6, 2016
1:00 p.m. (New York time)
2:00 p.m. (Brasília time)
6:00 p.m. (London time)
Phone: +55 (11) 3127-4971 or
+55 (11) 3728-5971
Replay: +55 11 3127-4999
Webcast: click here
Replay: A conference call replay facility will be available until May 16th, 2016.
Strategy and IR Director
Phone: +55 11 3377-2499
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780