Even discloses the 1Q15 results
São Paulo, May 07, 2015 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (Bovespa: EVEN3), with operations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais and focus on residential developments with unit value above R$250,000 announces its results of the first quarter of 2015 (1Q15). Except where stated otherwise, the consolidated financial and operating information herein is presented in Brazilian real (R$).
• Dividends of R$59 million will be distributed on May 13;
• Breakdown of new share repurchase program in order to acquire 5% of company shares (approximately R$ 53 million with current share price);
• Low leverage (49.3% Net Debt/Net Equity) and cash position of R$ 661 million even after payment of R$118 million (principal plus interest rates) of company’s debts which matured in 1Q15;
• The company Even More is created, a new real estate company focused on São Paulo market to complement the works carried out by Even sales force;
• Delivery schedule for 2015 is adjusted at R$200 million to R$2.1 billion.
In order to download the 1Q15 Earnings Release, please click here.
Even, aiming to ensure the fair disclosure of its results, also invites for the Conference Call:
Conference Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
May 08, 2015
1:00 p.m. (New York time)
2:00 p.m. (Brasília time)
6:00 p.m. (London time)
Phone: +1 786 924-6977
Replay: +55 11 3193 1012
Webcast: Click here
Participants are requested to connect 15 minutes prior to the schedule.
Replay: A conference call replay facility will be available until May 15th, 2015
In order to access the replay, dial mentioned numbers above.
CFO and IRO