Even discloses preliminary 2Q14 operating results

Land acquisitions in the quarter equivalent to PSV of R$1.2 billion

São Paulo, July 16, 2014 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, focused on residential developments with units priced above R$250,000, announces its preliminary and unaudited data for launches, sales, deliveries and land acquisitions in the second quarter of 2014.

R$ million (% Even) 1Q14 1Q14 6M14
Launches (PSV) 586 190 776
Contracted Sales 377 341 718
Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) 13.0% 13.0%

Five projects and three second phases were launched in São Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul in the second quarter of 2014, totaling R$586 million (Even’s share). We therefore closed the first half with launches of R$776 million.

Contracted sales came to R$377 million (Even’s share), R$126 million (33%) of which from projects launched in the quarter and the remainder, R$251 million (67%) from units in inventory.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) stood at 13.0%.

We acquired 11 new sites in the second quarter with a combined PSV of R$1.2 billion (Even’s share). Including acquisitions in the first quarter, year-to-date PSV came to R$2.3 billion.

Projects Delivered¹
In 2Q14, we delivered 15 projects comprising 3,363 units with a combined launch PSV of R$882 million (Even’s share). In the first half as a whole, therefore, we delivered 21 projects, with a launch PSV of R$1.2 billion (Even’s share) and 4,290 units.

¹Unaudited management figures, subject to alteration.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat

Ivan Bonfanti
Investor Relations Manager

IR Contact:

Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780