Even discloses preliminary 1Q14 operating results

First-quarter land acquisitions with PSV of R$ 1.1 billion

São Paulo, April 22, 2014 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, focused on residential developments with units priced above R$250,000, announces its preliminary and unaudited data for launches, sales, deliveries and land acquisitions in the first quarter of 2014.

R$ million (% Even) 1Q14
Launches (PSV) 190
Contracted Sales 340
Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) 13%

Two projects were launched in the first quarter, totaling R$190 million (Even‘s share), one in the state of São Paulo and the other in the state of Rio de Janeiro.

Contracted sales came to R$340 million (Even‘s share), R$59 million (17%) of which from projects launched in the quarter and the remainder, R$281 million (83%) from units in inventory.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) stood at 13%.

We acquired seven new sites in the first quarter with a joint PSV of R$1,103 million (Even‘s share).

Projects Delivered¹
In 1Q14, we delivered six projects comprising 927 units, with a launch PSV of R$367 million (Even‘s share).

¹Unaudited management figures, subject to alteration.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat

Ariel Mizrahi
Investor Relations Manager

IR Contact:

Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780