Even reaches contracted sales of R$2.058 billion and launches of R$1.528 billion in 2010

Even reaches contracted sales of R$2.058 billion and launches of R$1.528 billion in 2010

“The information presented below is unaudited”

Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) of 33% in the quarter

In 4Q10, EVEN acquires land with potential sales value (PSV) of R$1.05 billion, for R$3.07 billion in potential PSV acquired in 2010

São Paulo, January 16, 2011 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (BM&FBovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul and with a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, announces the unaudited preliminary data for its launches, sales and lot acquisitions in the fourth quarter of 2010.

In 4Q10, 8 projects with combined PSV of R$246.3 million were launched, distributed across the 4 company‘s markets (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul). Of the units launched in the quarter, 51% were sold in the same period. In 2010, Even‘s launches totaled R$1,528.0 million, of which 74% were from projects with units priced up to R$500,000..

Contracted sales totaled R$430.3 million in the quarter, of which R$125.6 million (29%) was from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$304.6 million (71%), was from units in inventory, bringing sales in the year to R$2,058.2 million. The sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 33% in the quarter and 72% in the year.

In 4Q10, 17 new lots were acquired distributed in the four regions where we operate, with combined PSV of R$1,050 million (Even‘s interest), of which 52% was classified under the Even segment and 48% under the Open segment, in line with our strategy to diversify projects across segments and to take advantage of excellent opportunities as they arise.

“On January 14, 2011, EVEN submitted to the Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (Anbima) a request for preliminary analysis of the registration for the public distribution of unsecured nonconvertible debentures in two series, under its fifth issue. Persons interested should carefully read the Preliminary Prospectus to be disclosed and EVEN‘s Reference Form, especially the section on risk factors, before taking any decision regarding the offering.”

¹ Management data, subject to change.

For further information, please click here.